Our Fixed Price Services are designed to meet the needs of businesses and individuals that require urgent help to deal with specific tasks or concerns they have regarding financial circumstances. This is offered as a more focussed, comprehensive and priority service compared with a standard general introductory meeting, offered free of charge by EWS and other similar providers.
All EWS Fixed Price Services are charged at a fixed fee of either £250 or £750, depending on the selected service, details of which can be found across the Corporate Offering, Individual Offering and Advice to Directors pages.
Whilst the information contained on our website will help you to understand some of the choices you that may be open to you, sometimes you need rapid assistance, in person, for peace of mind whilst you are dealing with the particular situation you find yourself in.
Each service comprises a session, either face-to-face at one of our EWS offices or via Skype (or other agreed virtual meeting media) with one of our expert team. These (circa) 2 hour sessions can be arranged at short notice.
At the conclusion of the session, we will start to compile a brief report with outline recommendations as appropriate. This report will then be emailed to you and may contain recommendations for further actions or interaction with EWS.
Some example reasons why you may prefer to utilise our Fixed Price Services.
1. You are starting to get concerned about your cashflow
2. You’ve just lost a key customer and are worried about the severe financial impact on your business
3. You are getting threatening letters in the post from your suppliers
4. Your credit card bills are escalating out of control
5. You are in arrears with your VAT or PAYE
6. You have just been served with a CCJ
7. You have mortgage arrears that are putting your commercial property or home at risk
Completion of bankruptcy forms
This service is designed to help in situations where an individual has reached the conclusion that there is no alternative but to petition for their own bankruptcy.
The fixed fee covers not only a session to explain the procedure, but also assistance with the completion of all statutory forms including the petition and statement of affairs – £750